This high performance, shock reducing urethane pad is designed to make the thoroughbred racehorse more comfortable by reducing the shock of concussion. Joints and ligaments are less stressed, which can improve performance. The pad is applied with a chemical bond, making it an integral part of the racing plate impervious to water and other liquids. Soreness and irritation, which are often encountered by equine athletes, is virtually eliminated.
Features include sole pressure relief and open nail holes for easier nailing.
- European Inspired Front And Hind Pattern
- Wider Web For Support And Protection
- 14 Nail Holes
- Deep Swedge Protects Nail Head
- Coarser Nail Pattern
- Nail Hole Pattern Follows White Line
- Swedge Provides Greater Traction
- Seated Out For Sole Pressure Relief
- Available With Toe Clip
- Hind Pattern Available With Side Clip